Forum

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsPersonal Memori...Personal Memori...Value of lime kilnValue of lime kiln
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 12/31/2006 8:25 AM

I have 2 boys .

1. My oldest did a life saving course at Lime kiln sports center then took a summer job at Ashton keynes country pk, Within 2 weeks of starting he did the bay watch bit ... ran in and saved a drowning kiddie.  So we need to say a big, big thanks to the Wootton Bassett swimming club for running the life saving course .... learning to swim and learning to life save ... saves lives  the pool at Wootton Bassett is vital .

2. My 14 year old gets a group of local lads together every few weeks, rents out the large hall and they all play basket ball for an hour or so.  ... now that has got to be better than hanging around on street corners.... what will this group of fit guys do in future ?  wander the streets or sit in at home playing on a playstation ?   

This is 2006 with a growing ASBO population and an increased weight problem and just a few years from the UK Olympics

all seems a little strange to me.   

New Post
 12/31/2006 9:04 AM

Another great story showing the value of the Lime Kiln Centre to the community.

Was it your child that got rescued?  Do you know of a child that got rescued  Maybe it was even you that got rescued.  Tell us your story!
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsPersonal Memori...Personal Memori...Value of lime kilnValue of lime kiln