Forum

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsPersonal Memori...Personal Memori...When The Lime Kiln Centre was builtWhen The Lime Kiln Centre was built
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 12/19/2006 7:09 AM

Hi All

I'll kick off with a memory - when the Sports Centre was being built there was a huge hill of earth where the bulldozers excavated the foundations. At that time I was a pupil of the School and we would regularly go to Chippenham College on day release. We used to get to Chippenham using the School minibus a horrible vehicle with wooden seats which we nick named 'The Blood Wagon' due to the hard seats, it was whilst on one of these journeys that a pupil, who shall remain nameless decided that he would let off a stink bomb with dire results.

A teacher by the name of Mr ****** (no names mentioned but has something to do with coinage) asked the guilty party to own up..... Silence....

We were then frog marched off the blood wagon and as punishment we had to run up and down this hill until the guilty party owned up - can't remeber if he did or not. Rob if you're out there I do forgive you.

Cheers Mike

New Post
 12/19/2006 8:34 AM

Modified By RichardHowells  on 12/19/2006 2:06:24 PM
Mike,

What a great story to get us started with.

Rob - are you out there?  Is there anyone who knows Rob?  Wouldn't it be great to hear Rob's memory of the same event?

Anyone else remember 'The Blood Wagon'?  Were you on that same trip?

Maybe you were the teacher?  Do you remember the occasion?  Do tell!

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsPersonal Memori...Personal Memori...When The Lime Kiln Centre was builtWhen The Lime Kiln Centre was built